Thursday, June 18, 2009

WSID Test n Tune 14/6


After many attempts to have my days off line up with a WSID test n tune i finally had some luck. Was really good to get out there and have a great selection of cars ready to hit the track.



I was helping out a mate on the day so this gave me access to be track side and get some shots a bit closer to the action than usual which i planned on taking full advantage of. Severly overcast weather however made this a bit more difficult with having to use a higher ISO the get the shutter speeds i needed to freeze the action, as the light was very dim and kept on changing throughout the morning i was given a mixed bag of conditions, as well as the day ending early due to rain.


I have only just got my coomputer back from some repairs so have not finnished working through the shots from the day, so i will get them up here ASAP over the next day as well as a quick rap up of the day.


Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment